Our open positions
Interested in joining?
We currently have 1 open position.
Our team is a highly skilled and multicultural family with a focus to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. The Sales Development Manager is a part our commercial team and a key player in our new business growth strategy. You will be an active member of the sales improvement program next together with marketing and account management.
The Sales Development Manager is an experienced new business developer with focus on bringing in and developing sales leads into customers. Our Sales Development Manager works on the total sales cycle from generating and following up on leads through the phone. You will also communicate through email or social media to connect and build rapport with prospects and future customers.
What is expected
· Generating relevant leads
· Reach out to leads, engage with prospects and create new business opportunities
· You close the deals and bring in a number of long term repetitive customers
· Work with marketing to generate leads for yourself to follow up on
· Help define and discover new markets to grow your new business sales funnel
· Select and visit events to build your network and generate leads
What you bring
· Higher Professional Education or compatible experience/ study
· Speak Dutch or German and English professionally
· At least 2 years of experience in new business sales including lead generation
· A business network in the Netherlands and/or Germany and/or Belgium
· Experience in a repair and/or reversed logistics environment is preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills Dutch/German and English
· Preferably experience in one of the following industries: IT/ ICT, Medical, 3D or Professional Presses, Printing or any other technical industry where repair is an important part of the value chain
What we offer
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Medical insurance coverage
· 27 vacation days
· 38 hours workweek
· Laptop and smartphone
· Sales coach to support your personal growth, skills and career
· Travel or car allowance
· Workplace at our office in the Netherlands and on the border with Belgium and Germany
About mt unirepair
Our mission is to contribute to the global circular economy by extending the product life cycles through high quality after-sales repair services. Our vision is to create a global circular economy by being the best and most sustainable after sales repair services partner for our customer.
mt unirepair delivers Business to Business after sales services to several companies and industries. Our customers are multinationals and local companies. With our high quality after sales services we deliver complex and standard repair and reverse logistic services. Combined with our warranty, refurbished and disposal services we provide a total package to different industries.
Get in touch with us to discuss your future in our team!